
Hey everyone, I just read this blog post called "You're not crazy" from Perry Noble and really enjoyed it. Sometimes I feel like I must be insane to be doing what I am doing and wanting to continue doing it. I feel so unequipped and unable to do these things and I can see my failures and mistakes so clearly. Then I read things like this and I am again reminded that what I am doing is important and special because it is what God has asked me to do. It's not about me or my abilities, but Him and His calling. That's so comforting because He promises over and over again that He will equip and empower us if we will just be ready and willing to let Him work. It's not by my might or my strength, but by His Spirit I can do all things.
Nick shared last night about how so many people are named in the Bible, but the ones we remember are the ones who were "crazy" in the eyes of the world. Yet, these "crazy" people were used to do great and mighty things for God! Men like Moses, Joshua, David, Nehemiah, Peter, and Paul. There are so many more examples too in the Bible. The only thing special about them was that they believed God could work and were willing to step up. So, if you are feeling like you must be crazy because you are doing or being called to do something you feel is beyond your ability or outside of what you think you can accomplish, then be encouraged. God used a bunch of fishermen and rebels to change the world, a donkey to speak for Him, and a really old man to lead millions of people out of slavery and around the desert for 40 years. He can surely use us too.
I pray this is a blessing to you guys and I will have an update soon with some great news! God bless!
P.S. If you are interested in hearing the teaching Nick made on this, click here.

1 comment:
I like your new template, and I'm glad you're not crazy :)
Post a Comment