I've been trying to focus on developing my creativity lately to help us reach out to people in a new way in the town of Szolnok and stumbled across the lovely world of grunge design. I am really enjoying the simplicity of making things look so great but still getting my "feet wet."
Anyways, here are a couple of my ideas.

This one says "Are you curious?" and quotes Luke 11:9-10
"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened."
This one says "Is it worth it?" and quotes Matthew 16:26
"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul"

This one says "Do you want more?" and quotes John 10:10
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."What do you think?
3 comments:
Why did you hide this talent?
Dude it is awesome!
The only thing i am thinkig is that the verses could be bigger.
But anyway. It is just a szőr szál hasogatás!
I really like the first one!
Good job and keep your feet wet. Or...i dont know...
God bless you, miss you, love you... ;)
Hehe! Didn't hide it just didn't have so much time to develop it like I do now. Miss you and love you too bro! Come visit anytime! :D
The 2. and the 3. is oke.
Post a Comment