Thursday, June 18, 2009

Birthday

This monday I celebrated my 31st birthday! Marianna took me on a hike in a city about 20 minutes away. It was really great! Take a look at some of the pictures:
Szilvásvárad Hike


Awesome! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't want to make any jokes about you being old, so I won't. :)

Bookworm said...

Happy Birthday, even though I am two months late. Too bad about our old Christian Informant forum going offline. I'll be praying for your ministry there in Eger. Take care.

Jonah (Shane) said...

Thanks Bookworm! I appreciate any prayers you can send our way. Let me know if there is anything we can be praying for you also. God bless!

Bookworm said...

Jonah,
The new religious forum where BornAgain and I are posting is at http://www.runboard.com/bharmony
in case you want to check it out. I am Facebook friends with Nate and TX and Cassie, and I've invited them to join, but they are just as busy as you are so they haven't done so.
(This is more of a personal message than a comment about your birthday, so you can delete it if you want when you do your comment moderation. I just wanted you to have the link in case you were interested.)